2. How long will the trip take?
The entire trip could take 2.5 years, landing, exploring, the rocket making fuel and returning.
3. What supplies and equipment will the astronauts need to survive there?
The supplies needed would be exercise equipment, something to provide oxygen, food and water.
4. What do you think are the risks of traveling to such a distant planet?
There are so many risks but the main one would be weightlessness. This causes bone and muscle loss.
5. What would you want to bring with you?
I would want to definatley want to bring so many things, but my top 5 would have to be my iPad, my entire room, lots of ice cream, a computer, and hacthable chicken eggs. All the electronics. All of 'em
First Manned Mission Notes
- It would be to find life proof
- Robots would go first
- May be actual LIFE
- Need to exercise
- Would take 2.5 years