- Why is a project like the Revolutionary War Hero Project a good one?
- What is one thing that you learned about your hero that you found interesting that other people probably don't know?
- Explain how you would have liked to use ThingLink on an activity that we did earlier in the year. Which activity was it? How would you have used the tags? Why would that have been a good use of our class time?
1. This is a good project because it helps you to learn about people who played a part in history, and learn some new skills while you do it.
2. I learned that, before Deborah Sampson went into the army, she was an indentured servant, and
then a teacher.
3. I would have liked to use ThingLink on the Rube Goldberg Invention project. I would have put the tags on each step of the invention to pull up text explaining the step, and possibly a close-up of it. It would have been
a good use of class time because it would help us to go more in-depth about how each step would work, and analyze the project more.