- The reason that so many people don't have access to water, is because so much of the water on Earth is not drinkable, because it is salt water.
- Earth has 97.24% salt water! That means we can only drink less then 3% of the water on Earth!
- 0.001 of the fresh water on Earth is in the air! That is not very much!
- The surface water(lakes, rivers,streams, puddles, etc.) is 0.01 of the water on Earth. Everyone would think that the Great Lakes are huge!
- All of the water that's in the ground is only 0.61% of the water on Earth! I definitely thought that there was more surface water then ground water! Even though it is way more then surface water, it isn't very much compared to salt water.
- All of the water that is ice is 2.14%! Out of all of them, I would think that the other ones would be much more then ice!