1. Write a definition for Man-Made resources( in your own words) and Natural Resources.
2. Why is "water" considered a natural resource?
3. List three or more Natural Resources that you use daily.
1. My definition of Man-Made resources is that they are things that we use, that are made by humans. My definition of Natural Resources is that they are things that we use, that aren't made by humans, and are naturally there.
2. I think water is a natural resource because it is used a lot and it is originally from lakes, rivers, oceans, and other big bodies of water. That means it isn't made by humans.
3. Three Natural Resources I use daily are water(to drink), sun, and of course air!