Arguments for Independence
1. "Taxation without Representation is tyranny"
2. We don't deserve to have to pay all of these taxes. We get our money taken away enough already. Why more?
3. These laws are to unfair. We deserve fair and reasonable laws.
Arguments Against Independence
1. King George the Third is a smart and reasonable man. Why are you against him?
2. King George knows best. He uses our taxes for a good use.
3. King George is trying to protect you. Why don't you care?
2. You completed History Alive 10 on paper and History Alive 11 on computer. Which way made you LEARN more? Why? I think that on paper I learned a little bit more because it seemed like in the book we got better and more descriptive explanations than we get on the computer. But, I think that you do learn a lot on the computers also.