| || |
1. Yes! Doing the same thing over and over again can really tire out the muscle that you are using.
2. Before I started my hands felt normal. They were not tired at all. During the experiment my hands felt really sour. And the activity my hands were sour and burned
out. I could barley write.
3.There is not a pattern at all. I was so suprised that one of the highest number if pinches I got was the last one. My muscle suprised me.
4. This could indicate that the breaks that I took payed of at the end to give me a higher score. This could also indicate that as i went on I dropped real low then picked right up at went faster at the end because I gained my strength back.
5.Some things that could have messed up or interfered with my results are that every round someone would rub my hands to relax my muscles. That may has messed up my results in the end. Also another thing that may have interfered with my results is that at some points I was so tied that I used two fingers one or twice.
6. In the beginning I had all of my strength so I was able to pinch quite a bit. In the middle of the experiment I was very tired and did not have very many pinches. But at the end of the experiment I had regained my strength.
7. I think they get all these things but the exercise we get and the food and water we eat.
8. I think to prevent my muscles from tiring I could have taken longer breaks.Also you could drink lots of water.
9. When you experience this in the future you should definitly drink water and relax and take breaks to build your strength back up.