| || |
1. What was your maximum temperature (use your Data Chart, not the picture)?
2. What was your minimum temperature (use your Data Chart, not the picture)?
3. What is your range? If you had any penalties or gifts, include those in your total.
4. What materials did you use in your insulated bottle (type them in order from your first layer, second layer, and third layer.)?
5. Why did you choose the materials that you did?
6. What are some materials that you didn't choose?
7. Why didn't you choose them?
8. Explain any blips on your graph (if you have them). Why did it do that?
9. Is an insulator a good or a poor conductor of heat energy?
2.Are minimum temperature was 70.9
3. Are range was 24.5
4. The materials we used were the materials we used were first was the plastic bag second the felt then third was the quilt .
5. We chose the materials we did because we thought that they would be good insulators.They held up for a while but some time they were very rocky.
6. We didn't use the alluminum. because it is an awesome conductor.
7. Because it is an awesome conductor and we wanted an insulator.
8.The blips on are graph were in the middle. I think it was the temperature of the water because a lot of hands were in it.
9. An insulator is a poor conductor because it doesn't attrack water.