- The apple gets harder as it goes into the center.
- It browns on the outside first because the moisture gets sucked out of it.
- the inside smells more the the outside.
- it has a green vain like thing
- there is a skin like layer.
- the juice foams.
- there are tiny little seeds.
- there are some really tiny shreds of apple
- the brown part is harder to poke
- it is white and green
- inside of core has white fuzz on it
- there is no sound when you poke into the brown part but a lot of sound when you poke into the fresh part of the apple
- Why were you able to observe so many things about your apple today?
2. Why is observation and description so important in science?It is important because it gives you an exact idea.
Rank order the five senses in the order or your observations (i.e. which sense was used most, second most, etc.).
Sight, Smell,Touch, Hear then taste. (We did not use taste.)