1. Can you feel it when your pupils dilate?
2. Do you have any control over your pupils when they dilate?
3. What do we call this when a reflex happens without our control?
4. Why do our pupils get bigger in the dark and smaller in the light?
5. How does this reflex protect our eyes?
1. No, we can not.
2.No, your eyes know when to close from the light and open to the darkness.
3. We call this sensory nerves and motor nerves.
4.They get bigger in the dark becausewe want to be open to the dark and smaller in the light so we do not blind are self's.
5. This protects are eyes from burning are cones and rods.