1. What three basic things do our bodies need in order survive?
2. If we exert ourselves, what are three (or more) signs that our bodies are in distress? (see, hear, and feel)
3. What can we do to make these signs go away?
1. You need food, water, and sleep in order to live and survive.
2. Our heart beat faster: It is pumping blood to the parts of our body faster then it usually does.
We were panting and our chests were heaving: Our lungs were trying to get more oxygen into our body because we needed it.
My ankles were burning: The muscles were tired from moving so much.
My partner had her arms on her knees supporting her upper body: They needed to keep their balance better after exerting themself.
My partner had red cheeks: The blood was rushing to their head faster and like, really fast so you sort of see the blood.
3. We can rest and not work our body anymore so it doesn't have to work as hard to make my body work.
Overview: Our bodies do these things because they have some way to tell our brain that we are exerting ourselves.