- My apple got squishy and less moist over time.
- The inside of my apple was wet yet strong and solid on the outside.
- The middle of the apple began to harden and started to look like plastic.
- The browning from the apple went from the middle top the outside.
- After time the apple's sent began to get stronger and stronger.
- If you dig wholes in the apple with your fingers those spot's start to get brown faster.
- When you look closely the apple the center kind of look like dead flies when it is brown.
- Furry on the bottom.
- In conclusion my apple was hard on the outside yet soft and wet in the inside.
1. I was able to observe the apple very well because of how I was focused and interested in the apple and learning about it.
2.The observation and description is very important in science because then you show what you know plus what you have learned to show other people.
3. Now I will rank my senses and how helpful they were.