- Which joint did you choose as our most important joint?
- Why did you choose that joint?
- What things would be difficult to do without that joint?
- What movement can be done without the use of joints? (Example: blinking your eyes)
1. I choose the Jaw.
2. I choose the jaw because you have to eat and drink and breath to survive.
3. The things that would be hard is drinking, and breathing. You can't eat without your jaw being able to move.
4. Some examples: Blinking your eyes, twitching your ears, closing your eyes, and moving your eyebrows.