- The outside skin is red and yellow.
- The inside is turning brown and mushy.
- The outside is waxy and shiny.
- It's shaped like a heart.
- I can see 4 tiny seeds in the middle.
- The skin is lighter on top and darker on the bottom.
- The flesh gets brown from the inside out.
- The hole where the seed was has white and green fuzz.
- The skin has little white dots on it.
- The very bottom has little green fuzzy leaves on it.
A: Because I was looking a lot closer to the tiny details. I also was also looking a lot closer and paying more attention to the apple.
Q: Why is observation and description so important in science?
A: Because it's easier to understand what something looks and feels like. You can also ask better questions and make better predictions when you know exactly what it looks/feels like.
Q: Rank order the five senses in the order or your observations (i.e. which sense was used most, second most, etc.).
A: The sense I used the most was: Sight. 2nd is touch. 3rd is smell. 4th is hear.