2. I think that if someone put something under your nose that had a really strong smell, like something super spicy, that I would know when my partner was about to drop the ruler.
3. I think that if someone dropped something on my tongue, then I would know when my partner was going to drop the ruler.
4. I think that the brain sent the nerves a message down my spinal cord, and into my arm. It ten told my nerves that something is going to drop soon and you have to catch it, and then the muscles pulled on my arm and I'll grab the ruler.
5. I flinched, and stepped backwards. I also blinked a lot and squeezed my eyes shut, because I thought the ball was going to hit them.
6. Because I closed my eyes, the paper ball wouldn’t of done any harm. It just would of hit me in the face.