2. What was your minimum temperature (use your Data Chart, not the picture)? The Minimum was 89.5 degrees
3. What is your range? If you had any penalties or gifts, include those in your total. The Range was 5.3 degrees
4. What materials did you use in your insulated bottle (type them in order from your first layer, second layer, and third layer.)? We first put Plastic Wrap then we put Bubble Wrap and then Quilt.
5. Why did you choose the materials that you did? We knew that plastic would be good so we took two things of plastic. Then we took a quilt because it was fleece with polyester beading.
6. What are some materials that you didn't choose? We didn't choose fur and fleece.
7. Why didn't you choose them? We didn't choose them because we thought they were bad conductors and people chose them first.
8. Explain any blips on your graph (if you have them). Why did it do that? We didn't have any blips.
9. Is an insulator a good or a poor conductor of heat energy? A poor conductor because it transfers heat bad.