Running in place
Number of pulses in 15 seconds
Heart Beat( number of beats in a minute)
- Which activities increased your heart rate the most? The activity that increased my heart rate the most was, Jumping Jacks.
- Which activities increased your heart rate the least? The activity that increased my heart rate the least was, Laying Down.
- Was the order in which you ranked the activities accurate? (It's good to be wrong!) Explain. It was in accurate. I thought about what took the most moving and then put it in order by that, and it was right.
- What changes did you notice about your heart rate as you became more active? When I became more active my heart rate started to rise.
- Why do you think your heart rate changed when you were more active? What inference can you make? (Use pages 65–66 of your reference book to help you answer this question.) So your blood pumps faster because your mussels are moving fast so they need more blood to move.