We did our 3rd Mystery Skype today and I think we did good but we do have to improve. First Our greeters REALLY,REALLY,REALLY need to work on their job. I am a greeter and today we said our names and what hobbies We have I said I play Ice Hockey and Baseball And I have made the All-Star game 2 years straight.Now to the questions:
(1) What has been easy?
(2) What has been hard?
(3) What has been fun?
(4) What has been boring?
(5) What job do you have? How do you do your job? What advice can you give others about your job?
(6) What job would you like next? Why?
1. It was super easy to log on to google and get set up.
2. It has been hard to guess their hometown and their school.
3.It has been fun to keep on guessing back and forth with the other class, because we really put in a lot of effort.
4.I really enjoy Mystery Skype so I cannot say anything that has been boring for me.
5. My job is a greeter, and what I do is I stand up in front of the class and say who I am and Introduce the sharers. Some advice is don't get nervous and you will do a great job.
6. If I could pick a job it would be signer or questioner because I heard they are fun jobs,and the current signers and questioners really like their jobs.