- Which joint did you choose as our most important joint? I think it is the jaw. Without the jaw we couldn't eat and you would starve to death.
- Why did you choose that joint? I think the jaw is the most important joint because with out the jaw you couldn't eat or talk we would die really fast from starving.
- What things would be difficult to do without that joint?
- What movement can be done without the use of joints? (Example: blinking your eyes)The jaw very important because
Optional (But fun!): Complete the following RAFT assignment:
- R: Role: You are one of the joints in your body (your choice)! I will chose the knees. I will chose the knees because I love the them and without them I couldn't play soccer.
- A: Audience: Your audience is you!
- F: Format: A persuasive letter! Dear a
- T: Topic: Trying to get you to go easier on them!