2. What was your minimum temperature (use your Data Chart, not the picture)? The Minimum was 89.5 degrees
3. What is your range? If you had any penalties or gifts, include those in your total. The Range was 5.3 degrees
4. What materials did you use in your insulated bottle (type them in order from your first layer, second layer, and third layer.)? We first put Plastic Wrap then we put Bubble Wrap and then Quilt.
5. Why did you choose the materials that you did? We knew that plastic would be
6. What are some materials that you didn't choose?
7. Why didn't you choose them?
8. Explain any blips on your graph (if you have them). Why did it do that?
9. Is an insulator a good or a poor conductor of heat energy?