2. The cold water over time got warm because the water does not stay cold the whole time and the room heat also made it hot so that is why the cold water went up.
3. The warm water went down because it can not stay on warm it will get colder because the heat just goes down.
4. My chart shows how the temperatures got either colder or warmer compared to the other.
5.I notes that the cold went up and the heat went down till they almost touched .
6. The reason why the cold water got warmer was because of cold energy.
7. The reason why the heat got cold is because the warm water runs out of heat energy
8. The would be the same because the thing would no change.
9. No ,because it would of matter if it has or not so it would be the same if you just used