- Which joint did you choose as our most important joint?: I chose the jaw as the most important joint.
- Why did you choose that joint?: I chose the jaw because your jaw allows you to eat and talk.
- What things would be difficult to do without that joint?: With out your jaw you could not eat and you do not live long with no food in your body.
- What movement can be done without the use of joints? (Example: blinking your eyes): You can scrunch your nose up and down dose not involve joints.
Optional (But fun!): Complete the following RAFT assignment:
- R: Role: You are one of the joints in your body (your choice)!
- A: Audience: Your audience is you!
- F: Format: A persuasive letter!
- T: Topic: Trying to get you to go easier on them!