1. Can you feel it when your pupils dilate?
2. Do you have any control over your pupils when they dilate?
3. What do we call this when a reflex happens without our control?
4. Why do our pupils get bigger in the dark and smaller in the light?
5. How does this reflex protect our eyes?
1. No, you can't feel it when your pupils dilate because that is something that happens without thinking.
2. No, because because that is something that happens without thinking as I said.
3. We call this sensory nerves and motor nerves.
4. They get bigger in the dark and smaller in the light because when it is dark they need to take in more light.
5. This reflex protect our eyes by keeping out to much light.