2. What is one thing that you learned about your hero that you found interesting that other people probably don't know?
3. Explain how you would have liked to use ThingLink on an activity that we did earlier in the year. Which activity was it? How would you have used the tags? Why would that have been a good use of our class time?
- The Rev War Hero project is a good one because making a poster can really take lots of time and effort and when you work hard on it you can remember what you do. plus you are also making a video and explaining everything on your poster, and that is another way to help you learn and remember.
- I found it interesting that she was taught to read and write as a kid and most girls weren't ever taught to read and write in that time span.
- I think we could have used thinglink for the energy debate posters. We could put a tag on each of the things on the poster, so people online could go to to different sites where each group got that information from. That way if anybody doubted some info, they could see for themselves if it as right or not. I think this would be a good use of our time because teams could even use the thinglinks in the debates.