1. The king is taxing us to much.
2. We should be able to make our own laws.
3. If he taxes us this much, we should be able to have a say in what we get taxed on.
1. The king is taxing us so he can pay the debts for the french and indian war.
2. The king has worked so hard to build this country up, so the least you can do is pay the taxes.
3. The king is the leader of this country, and he helps it stay in good shape. He is taxing you to make the place you live in better.
I think working on the computer made me learn more because it was more memorable that way. What I mean by that is that the experience was fun, so I could remember and learn what happened in 1768 Boston, better then when we did it on paper.