1. Can you feel it when your pupils dilate?
2. Do you have any control over your pupils when they dilate?
3. What do we call this when a reflex happens without our control?
4. Why do our pupils get bigger in the dark and smaller in the light?
5. How does this reflex protect our eyes?
1.No but I feel the light but not my pupil.
2. No because then if you did not do it right you could blind yourself.
3. This is called a blink reflex.
4. because in the dark they get bigger so they can get more light to see and when your in the light they get smaller because if you get to much light you can go blind.
5. Because if something is coming at your eyes it can protect it from scratches.