| || |
1. It was hard to use the same technique because then you are using the same exact muscles or bones the whole time. Doing this made those more tired then the ones in the other hand or is my arm.
2. Before the experiment I wasn't tired or anything, but was scared that the end of the experiment that I would probably faint. During the experiment I just could not wait till this was over because of all the work that the one muscle/ bone was using. After the experiment I was still recovering from that intense workout.
3. My numbers are pretty steady, but still go down and then at the end go up. I was getting tired from the first few but then started to pick it up in the end. I go from my top score of 140 to the lowest score of mine in just 5 turns.
4. The graph could indicate that the body does need breaks, but then can quickly regenerate and it will be ready to go again. On my graph it shows that my body was ready when we started the test, but after very few trials I noticed that it started to get very tiered.
5. I could have made them more reliable trying to get my body very rested and then test it to make the scores higher. I could even eat or have lots of water before testing. Even if you wanted the best results you could have me work out for a month and get me ripped.
6. My hand strength changed over time because In the begging I was ready to start the experiment, but then at the end of the experiment I started to try hard again because then I could end strong.
7. I think they get oxygen, nutrients, water, and the energy to function because when they are digesting the food the small intestine take the nutrients and water from the stomach. But you get the oxygen from you lungs which contain these little thing that look like blueberries that take then about 10% of the air and the release the carbon.
8. I could have got my muscles to not get as tired by loosening them up when I had the time between the go and stop. Like Mr.Solarz was doing, he was rubbing are hands right before he said go again.
9. You should eat or drink or rest your muscles/bones. You should do this because then your muscles/bones can get energized and get the good part of the food to the bloodstream.