| || |
1. We did not get our diameter so I will tell you my
circumference. So tree one 79, tree two 42, tree three 44, tree four 39, tree five 68.
2. I think that the trees near the end were younger trees because they were still small and the trunk was not that fat around. But the first ones we did were older and more established because they were not leaning and had a big trunk.
3. The tree nearest to a man-made object was Wetsgate and it was less than 1 meter stick away and effected the growth because then it can't grow in that dierection and it wouldn't be able to branch out in different directions when it is older.
4. Another observation I made was that when the tree was near a fence it did make the growth a little worse because the tree could not go in that direction and it would breack down the fence or curl threw it.
5. The trees I found at Westgate where pretty tall and they were mostly oak but it was hard to tell because there were no leaves.