1. How many bones did your model need? How many muscles did it need?
2. How were your pretend muscles similar to real muscles? Different?
3. What changes occur to the real muscles in the human body to make them pull on bones?
4. What would happen if the ligaments of the models were overstretched or torn? How would it affect the way the models could operate?
1. 2 bones and 3 muscles
2. it can bend up and down. its the same size as my arm. the muscles are not on the elbow.
3. one relaxes and one contracts.
4. yes. It would actually fall apart in a thousand pieces