- Write a definition for Man-Made Resources (in your own words) and Natural Resources.
- Why is "water" considered a Natural Resource?
- List three or more Natural Resources that you use daily.
- Man-Made Resources are thing that are created by humans. They don't grow from the ground or come from trees. Natrual resources do grow from the ground or come from trees. They are given to us by nature and in the beginning of time.
- Water is a Natrual Resource because water has been around for as long as we remember. Possible 1,000,000,000 years ago.
- 3 more natrual resouces are Grass, Iron, and Dirt.