- How many bones did your model need? How many muscles did it need?
- How were your pretend muscles similar to real muscles? Different?
- What changes occur to the real muscles in the human body to make them pull on bones?
- What would happen if the ligaments of the models were overstretched or torn? How would it affect the way the models could operate?
1. Our model needed two bones and it needed two muscles like an elbow does.
2. It is pretty similar like there are two bones two muscles but we have a lot of tendons which I don't think is what a real elbow is like.
3. The muscles get bigger and when you flex your byseps the contract and when you put it back it relaxes.
4.ours would it wouldn't pull back as well when we flexed it and we would have to pull it back harder than normal.