(I originally had four questions here for you to answer, but I forgot about the ones from our book. Please answer these instead. If you already answered the original questions, Questions 1, 3, and 4 are listed below (2 was dropped).)
- Was it difficult to use the same technique throughout the whole experiment?
- How did you hands and fingers feel BEFORE, DURING, and AFTER the experiment?
- (Q1) Is there a pattern to your data table or graph? Do the numbers increase, decrease, or stay the same?
- (Q3) What could these patterns in your table or graph indicate?
- (Q4) Are your results reliable? Is there anything you could have done to make your results more reliable? Explain. What errors or inconsistencies might have affected your results?
- Why did your hand strength change over the course of this experiment?
- How do you think your muscle cells get oxygen, nutrients, and water to make the energy they need to function?
- What do you think you could have done to prevent your muscles from tiring?
- What should you do if you experience muscle fatigue in the future?